Oprah Says Apple TV Has a Billion Pockets Than Her OWN for New Series | TMZ NEWSROOM TODAY

Oprah needed just 3 words to explain why she picked Apple TV over her OWN network for her new series with Prince Harry … and it makes TOTAL sense. Also, T.I. has a new warning for Kodak Black in the wake of his way-outta-line remarks about Lauren London — karma's a bitch, young man … but in a slightly more threatening tone.


About TMZ:
TMZ has consistently been credited for breaking the biggest stories dominating the entertainment news landscape and changed the way the public gets their news. Regularly referenced by the media, TMZ is one of the most cited entertainment news sources in the world.

Subscribe to TMZ on YouTube for breaking celebrity news/ gossip and insight from the newsroom staff (TMZ Chatter & TMZ News), the best clips from TMZ on TV, Raw & Uncut TMZ paparazzi video (from TMZ.com) and the latest video from TMZ Sports and TMZ Live!

Keeping Up with Our YouTube Exclusive Content:
TMZ Chatter: TMZ newsroom staff insight and commentary from stories/ photos/ videos on TMZ.com
TMZ News: The latest news you need to know from TMZ.com
Raq Rants: Raquel Harper talks to a celebrity guest with ties to the hip hop and R&B communities.
Behind The Bar Podcast: TMZ's lawyers Jason Beckerman and Derek Kaufman loiter at the intersection of law and entertainment, where they look closely at the personalities, events and trends driving the world of celebrity β€” and how the law affects it all.

We love Hollywood, we just have a funny way of showing it.

Need More TMZ?
TMZ Website:
LIKE TMZ on Facebook!
FOLLOW TMZ on Twitter!
FOLLOW TMZ on Instagram!
TMZ on TV & TMZ Sports on FS1 Tune In Info:
TMZ is on iOS!
TMZ is on Android!

Got a Tip?
Contact TMZ:

Check out TMZ Live, TMZ Sports and toofab!
TMZ Live:
Subscribe! TMZ Live:
TMZ Sports:
Subscribe! TMZ Sports:
Subscribe! toofab:



  1. Oprah Winfrey only owns 30% of the OWN NETWORK. The Discovery Channel owns the other 70%.

  2. *And She Had 0 Reasons To Not Fix The Inner City Schools In America, Chitown Killings Every Wk For Yrs… Hell She Didn’t Even Give AF About The Flint Water…Black People Still Don’t Get It… She Only Cares About One Color And That’s Green.*

  3. Oprah’s :πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ€¨πŸ˜’ I don’t trust her.

    T.I.: dummy.

  4. Haha, do you get Apple products for free? 🀣 Like she cares. Dude if you have Oprah money you don’t think about paying for stuff. She could almost buy Apple.

  5. THE QUEEN IS GETTIN’ THAT PAPER!!βœŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ’―πŸ’ͺβœŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  6. Come Tip it really ain’t the big of deal .him speaking on it and making “feud” out of it is just TI pulling A Soldjboy stunt trying to stay relevant, love Ti’s music myself. And it WAS a dumb thing to say, but youngsters like that say offensive things ALL the time when at home, I know he was on live stream but he didn’t know someone was recording it. TI’S like a 40plus focus on you businesses and not the rap beefs

Comments are closed.